Working for Hungry Caterpillar is more than just a job, it’s a career!
Nursery jobs in West London and the surrounding area are available here at Hungry Caterpillar. Everyone that works at Hungry Caterpillar is an important part of our successful team and therefore we ensure you will be respected, appreciated and rewarded for the great work you do. We look to recruit motivated, unique individuals with a passion for helping children and families to achieve their very best. Dedication and a commitment to high standards are valued and right from the start we will help you to achieve your objectives and support you as you do.
Above all else we want our team to be happy, have fun and really enjoy the important job of making a difference to children’s lives.
Team Benefits Include:
- A competitive salary package with performance related reviews
- Training and development opportunities to help you reach your potential
- Five whole company network/training days each year
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Staff pension with a company contribution going into your pot
- Bupa Health Care package which includes 1000’s of discounts from major retailers
- 50% off your childcare fees if your child attends any of our settings
- Having your Birthday off work, fully paid, to relax
- Annual ‘Superstar Awards Day’ to celebrate individual and team achievements
- Regular team social events to strengthen working relationships
- Free uniform including a warm cosy fleece
- Industry recognition through individual and team award nominations
We run regular recruitment and career events throughout the year. They are a great opportunity for you to meet our team, visit one of our nurseries and find out more about a career at Hungry Caterpillar. Nursery jobs in West London and the surronding area, get in touch!