Where children grow their wings and learn to fly
We are currently looking for a Kitchen Assistant who can provide first class support to our Chef in our West Twyford Nursery. Hours will be 15 per week ; 9 to 12 daily, Monday to Friday.
Hungry Caterpillars is a dedicated, family led childcare provider, who believes in offering all of our staff a positive environment in which they can grow and develop.
Do you have:
- Relevant Food Hygiene / Nutrition qualification
- A commitment to ensure all the children in the nursery care are suitably catered for in line with individual requirement such a religious, medical or preference.
- Knowledge of allergens and subsequent dietary allergy requirements
- Good communication skills with the ability to work as part of the nursery team.
Are you able to:
- Assist with the nursery menu’s in line with the nursery and company requirements.
- To promote a safe environment for all users.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures including health and safety.
- To ensure kitchen records are kept up to date as required
- To attend meetings and courses as required.
- To positively and actively promote the setting
Salary of £8.21 per hour.
In return we offer
- Birthday off – in addition to statutory annual leave.
- Individual career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee of the month dedicated to your individual nursery.
- Annual ‘Superstars Awards Day’ celebrating both individual and team achievements
- 50% off your childcare fees if your child attends any of our settings
- BUPA Health Care package, on completion of your probation period, which includes 1000’s of discounts from major retailers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.